We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchases so we have made our return/exchange system very simple. All items are thoroughly inspected before being dispatched to ensure a high level of quality in the products you purchase from us. Kenyon Trading does not offer free return shipping for exchanged items within Australia. You’ll need to cover the postage.
Items must be undamaged, unused, and all in original order . Sale, discounted, and special order items are deemed FINAL SALE, in which case they are not eligible for refund, exchange, or store credit (unless faulty). Shipping charges are not reimbursed for returned purchases.
All returns/exchanges must meet the following requirements:
* Mail it back within 7 business days from the date of purchase (14 for international customers)
* Merchandise must be received in original condition – unworn, unwashed etc
* The item is not on sale or discounted.
Returned items not received in their original state will be automatically returned to the customer. Kenyon Trading reserve the right to reject a return if we conclude it is not in good condition.
If you cannot find anything in our online store that you would like to exchange Kenyon Trading will issue you with a credit note to the amount of original purchase (excluding freight) which can be used in store and is valid for six months from the date of issue. We do not offer refunds on change of mind or incorrect purchases (If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act).
– Free return delivery is not available for multiple returns (exchanges after the first return)
– Free return delivery is not available for international orders outside of Australia
– All freight charges are non refundable
All Australian orders are Australia post for a flat rate delivery. This means delivery – usually takes 3- 7 business days. Regional areas outside the Australia post network may be 7-10days.
– All orders will be posted once payment is received.
– Kenyon Trading will not be liable for unreceived parcels once they have been despatched.
– Final prices do not include relevant overseas customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed and this is the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs office for further information.
Paying for your purchases is simple and safe. All payments are processed using Direct Debit.Direct Debit uses the strictest internet security available – Kenyon Trading will never see your credit or debit card or bank details.
Direct Debit is also available as a payment method. Once you checkout you will be issued our Bank Details in which you make payment too. Please note that bank transfers can take two days depending on which bank you are with, so please allow a couple of days for your parcel to be sent off.